Prevention of herpes zoster & herpes zoster-related post-herpetic neuralgia. Reduction of acute & chronic zoster-associated pain.
Subcutaneous Injection (preferably into the outer aspect of the upper arm)
≥50 years old
Terms & Conditions
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to people aged 50 or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.