United Kingdom Visa Medical Examination (Aged 11 or above)
- Physical exam & documentation
- Tuberculosis Testing (Chest X-ray)
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Mongkok - Wai Fung Plaza
8/F, Wai Fung Plaza, 664 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
Admiralty - Admiralty Centre
Units 1605-09, 16/F, Admiralty Centre Tower 1, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong
*Applicant aged below 18 must be accompanied by Parent(s).
*Applicant must bring along below documents:
- HKID (Original & Copy)
- Passport (Original & Copy)
- One recent passport-size photograph with white background
- HK & UK Address (Original & Copy)
- Birth Certificate (Original & Copy) (Applicable for Applicant aged below 18)
- Parent or Legal guardian HKID (Original & Copy) (Applicable for Applicant aged below 18)
- Old chest x-ray film and report (If applicable)
- Tuberculosis treatment report (If applicable)
Above information are for reference only and subject to related consulate latest announcement.
For more information about the services, please click here to refer to the FAQs of Visa Medical Examination Services.
People aged 11 or above