COVID-19 RT-PCR Test and Doctor Video Consultation Service (Express Same Day Report)
- Suitable for asymptomatic individuals, including those who need 24 hours test results for cross-border*.
- Employ Hong Kong Department of Health designated laboratories
- Electronic report will be available on the same day (from the time the sample is submitted).
- The use of doctor’s video consultation saves the clients from having to visit the clinics in person.
*For details of cross border requirement, please contact Hong Kong Immigrant Department directly.
- Doctor’s video consultation (Only applicable for people aged 18 or above)
- RT-PCR test
- Deep throat saliva sample collection bottle (include delivery courier service#)
- COVID-19 RT-PCR report
#Deep throat saliva collection bottle delivery courier service only limited to the following areas (coverage is subject to the service provider- Pickupp): Hong Kong Island (except Tai Tam, Repulse Bay, Stanley, Shek O); Kowloon; New Territories (Urban areas only:Tin Shui Wai, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Kwai Ching, Sham Tseng, Tai Wo Hau, Tsuen Wan, Tai Wai, Sha Tin, Fo Tan, University, Tai Po, Tai Wo, Fanling. Sheung Shui, Tiu Ken Leng, Tseung Kwan O)
- After adding the product into the shopping cart, you are required to fill in the shipping address for sample collection bottle delivery service. Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the customer's email. Quality HealthCare will call the customers during office hours within 2 working days for the date and time of the video consultation. Customers can also call the hotline at 8102 8068 for appointments.
- Doctors will assess the clients via the online platform. Clinic staff will arrange the sample collection bottles delivery for the clients by courier.
- Collects deep throat saliva sample at home in the morning (please avoid eating/drinking and do not brush your teeth before testing). Return the sample to the designated clinic in person or by relatives before 9:30 am on the day of collection (applicable for Mon-Sat).
- Electronic test result report will send via email during 7-10pm on the same day (client can print out themselves).
- If the test result meets the reporting criteria, Quality HealthCare will report the relevant case to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) in accordance with government guidelines and refer the client to the designated hospital under the Hospital Authority for further clinical treatment.
Designated Quality HealthCare Medical Centres sample collection points
8/F, Wai Fung Plaza, 664 Nathan Road
G/F, Block I, Telford Gardens
For people aged 18 or above