HPV Vaccine (9-in-1) (2 doses) (suitable for aged 9-14)
- The vaccine is suitable for males and females aged 9-14. Receiving the vaccine early will protect you in advance from HPV.
- Prevents HPV 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58
- Prevents cancer and diseases caused by HPV, including
- Women: Cervical, anal, vaginal and vulvar cancer; cervical, vaginal and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN, VAIN and CIN); and genital warts.
- Men: Genital warts and anal cancer.
- The vaccine provides lasting immunity. Generally, no boosters are required.
Injection into the muscle of an upper arm
- Males and females aged 9-14: two injections in month 0 and month 5-13 respectively.
*A third injection will be required if the second injection is administered within five months of the first injection.
Designated Centre Location:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Wan Chai /Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point/ Stanley
Tsim Sha Tsui / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong/ Lam Tin
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long/ Tsuen Wan
people aged 9-14