Quality HealthCare Nursing Agency (QHNA) is a placement agent that has been placing nurses for clients since its establishment in 1975. All nurses are qualified and carefully selected. QHNA is proud to be certified with ISO 9001:2008 that meets the international quality management system standard. Our core values of commitment, affordability, respect and ethics serve as our guiding principles for providing high quality services and care to our clients.
-Performing nursing assessment, identifying care planning needs, implementation and evaluation of the care plan to ensure that patients receive a quality standard of care.
-Taking care of patients with critical condition and to prevent functional decline and complications.
-Carrying out professional nursing procedures such as injection, blood taking, insertion of Ryle’s tube, urinary catheterization, etc.
-Taking care of records and reports and providing doctor assistance, giving advice and emotional support to patients and their families
- Please contact Quality HealthCare Nursing Agency hotline 2975 2391 in advance and provide the reference number on the redemption letter for appointment.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day to redeem the product.
- The redemption letter will be valid until 31 December 2019.
- The above service is applicable to patients at home, hospital or other health institutions and not applicable to outer island.
- The above service is subject to availability of staff and not applicable to special dates included 1st day to 3rd day of Chinese New Year, Chinese New Year Eve, Mid-Autumn Festival and Winter Solstice.
- A paid meal break of 30 minutes applies for above services.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality Nursing Agency shall be final.