Loceryl Nail Lacquer (For Fungal Nail Infections) 2.5ml [Self Pick-up Product]
Content in each pack
- 1 bottle of Loceryl Nail Lacquer 2.5ml
- 30pcs of nail file
- 30pcs of cleaning pad
Country of Origin
How to use :
Apply once a week.
1. For the first time of applying, file down the infected nail.
2. Clean the nail with a cleaning pad.
3. Using the spatula, apply the treatment over the entire surface of nail.
4. Clean the spatula and close the bottle tightly.
5. Wait for the nail to dry (3mins).
Remarks: If all the cleaning pads are consumed, other cleaning pads with 70% isopropyl alcohol can also be used.
Pick-up Locations (Please input the location code of your preferred centre for pick-up before payment. Your products can be collected after 7 working days upon purchase):
- No.1 Nail Antifungal Brand Globally - Nicholas Hall’s global CHC database, DB6, 2020 in sales value
- Loceryl: No.1 Antifungal Sales in Hong Kong for twelve consecutive years, HKPA, MAT 2Q2022 (D01A)
- IMS Health HK 2015 Topical Dermatological Antifungals Market Research with Private Dermatologists
- Mycoses. 2019; 00:1-8.; Dermatologic Therapy, Vol. 20, 2007, 31-46
- Lecha M, JEADV 2005, 19 (Suppl 1) 25-33.
- Marty J Eur Acrd Dermatol Venereol, Vol. 4, 1995, S17-S21
- Sigurgeirsson B et al., J Eur Acrd Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Aug;24(8):910-5.
Note: This product is a consumable product or personal hygiene product. Terms and conditions apply for product return.
Contains the active ingredient - Amorolfine to treat fungal nail infections. Effectively penetrates the nail and kills the fungus². Clinically Proven¹.
¹Mycoses. 2019; 00:1-8. https://doi.org/10.1111/myc.12896; Dermatologic Therapy, Vol. 20, 2007, 31-46 ²Lecha M, JEADV 2005, 19 (Suppl 1) 25-33.