Breast cancer is rated number one among the top ten cancers for women in Hong Kong. The median age of 49.9 years for local breast cancer patients, apart from showing a way younger than that of the US (61 years) and Australia (62 years), has also shown prevalence among younger women in Hong Kong. In general, family history of breast cancer, lack of exercise, women who have never given birth or gave birth after age 35, high stress level, etc., are all considered as high risk factors for breast cancer.
Regular breast examination is widely recognized nowadays as the most effective means for early detection of breast cancer, thereby reducing the related mortality rate. Women aged 40 or above are therefore highly recommended to perform breast self-examination monthly and undergo mammogram screening (and breast ultrasound examination) on a regular basis.
Detailed Medical History
Doctor Consultation (incl. Breast Exam)
Laboratory Investigations & Procedures
Follow-up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
- Doctor consultation will be arranged prior to laboratory investigations & procedures for above cancer screening programs.
- Please consult the physician for professional advice during doctor consultation for choice of cancer screening program and optional tests. If patients decide not to go for any cancer screening, centre's walk-in rate of the consultation will be charged. Doctor's consultation fee varies in different locations.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
- The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- Physical check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
- Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.