Lung Cancer has the highest mortality rate among all cancers in Hong Kong. Cigarette smoking is accountable for 90% and 80% of lung cancer death cases among men and women respectively. Smokers increase their risks of getting lung cancer by 10 times compared to non-smokers.
As lung cancer can remain asymptomatic in many cases, over 75% of the patients in Hong Kong were already in their Stage III or IV of lung cancer at onset of symptoms. Therefore, it is utmost important to use accurate screening methods to early detect cancer and perform timely treatment. In particular, chronic smokers aged 50 or above should pay extra attention.
Detailed Medical History
Laboratory Investigations & Procedures
- Low Dose CT Thorax
Follow-up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
- Doctor consultation will be arranged prior to laboratory investigations & procedures for above cancer screening programs.
- Please consult the physician for professional advice during doctor consultation for choice of cancer screening program and optional tests. If patients decide not to go for any cancer screening, centre's walk-in rate of the consultation will be charged. Doctor's consultation fee varies in different locations.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
- The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- Physical check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
- Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.