- Administered by optometrist
- Basic ophthalmological examination catering to the general needs of children and adults
- Visual acuity
- Pupillary reflex
- Intra-ocular pressures
- Squint, ocular motility examination
- Color vision tests
- Slit lamp examination
- Dilated fundal examination
- Internal and external ocular health
- Report and explanation by Optometrist
Designated centre location:
Quality HealthCare Specialty Centre - Mong Kok
4/F, Office Tower Two, Grand Plaza, 625 &639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
• This product is applicable to people aged 3 or above only.
• Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.