- Administered by ophthalmologists
- Comprehensive examination targeting over 40s, people with severe short-sightedness, diabetes or at high risk of glaucoma
- Covering cataract, glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, macular/retinal diseases, etc.
(i)Consultation with Ophthalmologist
(ii)Comprehensive Eye Examination
- Visual acuity
- Pupillary reflex
- Intra-ocular pressures
- Squint, ocular motility examination
- Color vision tests
- Slit lamp examination
- Dilated fundal examination
- Internal and external ocular health
(iii)Computerised visual field (cataract, glaucoma, macular/retinal diseases)
(iv)Report and explanation by Ophthalmologist
Designated centre location:
Quality HealthCare Specialty Centre - Mong Kok
4/F, Office Tower Two, Grand Plaza, 625 &639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
• Physical check-up is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
• Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final