Your drug doesn’t work as you expected? It could be related to your own genes. Genes affect the way medications work in our body, thereby drug response varies widely between individuals.
In the past, we could only use single treatment or repeated trials to adjust the drug and dose, resulting in adverse reactions in some patients. Besides, medication for chronic disease such as asthma, allergic rhinitis and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may develop any side effects and create impacts on growth of children.
iGenes personalised pharmacogenomics test can predict a patient's response to different drugs through pharmacogenomics analysis, helping to develop a personalised treatment plan and avoid adverse drug reactions.
- One test for a lifetime. You only need to be tested once for a lifetime as your genes do not change.
- Quick and non-invasive. iGenes is an easy, non-invasive test which takes only 1 minute to complete.
- Oral swabs would be used to collect samples of oral cells.
- Adults- 5 Panels: Commonly Prescribed Drugs, Pain, Psychiatric, Diabetes, Cardiovascular
- Incl. pre-test GP consultation and report explanatio
Designated centres location:
Drs. Anderson & Partners
- 14/F, Entertainment Building, 30 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Quality HealthCare Medical Centre - Central
- Room 501-507, 5/F, Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong
Quality HealthCare Medical Centre - Admiralty
- Units 1605-09, 16/F, Admiralty Centre Tower 1, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
Quality HealthCare Medical Centre - Tsim Sha Tsui
- Room 601-605, 6/F, Hong Kong Pacific Centre, 28 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
- The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
- The plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.