A balanced diet can help improve health and prevent the development of disease. We tailor-make individual eating programmes to help people lose excess weight and make appropriate dietary adjustments for those with diabetes, kidney problems and heart diseases. Our personalised nutrition therapies are developed according to your dietary requirements and health issues.
Custom approach to customers' health issues, e.g. Losing or gaining weight; Preventing and controlling diabetes; Preventing heart disease; Lowering blood pressure; Minimizing joint pain; Reducing gout flare-ups; Correcting anemia; Preventing osteoporosis; Fighting kidney problems; Maximizing infant and maternal nutrition; Providing expertise on child and adolescent nutrition, etc.
Designated centre location:
Quality HealthCare Medical Centre - Central
Room 501-507, 5/F, Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Medical Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•The plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.