More and more people in Hong Kong are living with hypertension. Surveys conducted by the Census and Statistics Department showed that the proportion of people with known hypertension (as told by practitioners of Western medicine) increased from 9.3% in 2008 to 12.6% in 2014. Of note is that many adults in Hong Kong actually do not realise they have hypertension.
Hypertension seldom causes symptoms until complications develop. That is why it is considered a "silent killer“. Periodic checks for blood pressure can detect hypertension early. Proper management of hypertension can prevent its complications.
- Physical Exam (Incl. blood pressure measurement)
- Fasting Glucose
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Lipids: Total Chol, Triglycerides, HDL-Chol, Direct LDL-Chol
- Uric Acid
- Follow-up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
• Physical check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
• Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.