Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disorder characterised by a raised blood glucose level resulting from insulin deficiency, insulin resistance or both. Diabetes increases the risk of cerebrovascular disease, heart diseases, foot gangrene, retinopathy, nephropathy and neuropathy.
Diabetes is a major cause of morbidity and mortality in Hong Kong. In 2014, it was the 10th commonest cause of deaths in Hong Kong. People with diabetes are often asymptomatic. They can be diagnosed by checking blood glucose level during medical examination.
- Physical Exam (Incl. blood pressure measurement)
- Fasting Glucose
- Haemoglobin A1C
- Blood Lipids: Total Chol, Triglycerides, HDL-Chol, Direct LDL-Chol
- Follow-up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
• Physical check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
• Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.