Active immunisation against HAV infection in subjects at risk of exposure to HAV.
This vaccine requires 1-2 doses to be fully effective:
- Primary immunisation: Single dose
- Booster vaccine: A booster dose is recommended between 6 - 12 months after the 1st dose in order to ensure long-term protection.
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to people aged 19 or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- Hepatitis A/B antigen and antibody report issued in last 3 months must be presented prior to Hepatitis A/HepatitisB/Hepatitis A&B vaccination. Extra fee for blood test will be applied if you cannot present a valid report.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.