Active immunization against HBV infection caused by all known subtypes in subjects considered at risk of exposure to HBV.
This vaccine requires 2-4 doses to be fully effective:
- Adults ≥18 years old requiring rapid induction of protection (e.g. persons travelling to areas of high endemic city within 1 month prior to departure): 3 doses given at 0, 7 & 21 days may be used; 4th dose is recommended 12 months after the 1st dose.
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to people aged 20 or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- Hepatitis A/B antigen and antibody report issued in last 3 months must be presented prior to Hepatitis A/HepatitisB/Hepatitis A&B vaccination. Extra fee for blood test will be applied if you cannot present a valid report.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.