Active immunisation for the prevention of disease caused by 13 serotypes of Strep pneumoniae (including invasive disease, pneumonia & acute otitis media).
Subcutaneous or Intramuscular Injection (preferably in the deltoid muscle or lateral mid-thigh)
This vaccine requires 1-4 doses which provides lifetime protection:
- Aged < 7 months: 4 doses in total;at 2, 4, 6 & 12- 15 months
- Aged 7-11 months: 3 doses in total;1 month apart between 1st and 2 nd dose; 2 months apart between 2 ned and 3rd dose (3rd dose after 12 months of age)
- Aged 12-23 months: At least 2 months apart, 2 doses in total
- Aged ≥ 2 or above: 1 dose only
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to people aged 6 weeks or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.