Primary immunisation & booster against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio & haemophilus influenzae type b.
Deep Intramuscular Injection (usually to the thigh)
A total of 3 doses are required for the vaccination to be fully effective:
Primary vaccination: 3 doses in the 1st 6 months of life and can start from 2 months of age, interval of at least 1 month between doses.
A booster dose is recommended at 18 months of age.
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to children aged 2 months or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.