Primary immunisation & booster against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis B, poliomyelitis & haemophilus influenzae type b.
Deep Intramuscular Injection (usually to the thigh)
A total of 3 doses are required for the vaccination to be fully effective:
- Primary Vaccination:
The primary vaccination schedule consists of 3 doses (e.g., 2, 3, 4 months; 3, 4, 5 months; 2, 4, 6 months) or 2 doses (e.g., 3, 5 months). There should be an interval of at least 1 month between doses.
- Booster Vaccination:
If primary vaccination schedule consists of 2 doses, a booster dose must be given at least 6 months after the last priming dose, preferably between 11 and 13 months of age.
If primary vaccination schedule consists of 3 doses, a booster dose may be given at least 6 months after the last priming dose and preferably before 18 months of age.
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to children aged 2 to 36 months.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.