Immunization against measles, mumps, rubella & varicella.
Subcutaneous injection, preferably into the outer aspect (deltoid) of the upper arm or outer area of the thigh.
Individuals from 12 months up to 12 years of age should receive two doses of MMRV vaccine to ensure optimal protection.
- Infant & children from 12 months to 12 years old: dose interval between the two doses should preferably within three months.
- When the 1st dose is administered between 9 and 12 months of age, under special circumstances, a second dose of MMRV should be given with a minimum of 3 months apart. Under no circumstances should the dose interval be less than 4 weeks.
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to individuals aged 12 months or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- The vaccine can be taken 7 to 10 days after the confirmation of selected injection centre.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.