Prophylaxis of Japanese encephalitis.
Subcutaneous injection (preferably into the outer aspect of the upper arm)
This vaccine requires 1-2 doses to be fully effective:
- Primary vaccination: 1 dose for ≥9 months of age
- For patient ≥9 months to 17 years old, if a booster is required, it should be taken 12 - 24 months after primary vaccination.
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to people aged 9 months or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.