HPV Vaccine (9-in-1) (3 doses) (suitable for aged 15 or above)
- The vaccine is suitable for men and women aged 15 or above, which provides you and your family with greater protection.
- Prevents HPV 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58
- Prevents cancer and diseases caused by HPV, including
- Women: Cervical, anal, vaginal and vulvar cancer; cervical, vaginal and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN, VAIN and CIN); and genital warts.
- Men: Genital warts and anal cancer.
- The vaccine provides lasting immunity. Generally, no boosters are required.
Injection into the muscle of an upper arm
- Men and women aged 15 or above: three injections in month 0, 2 and 6 respectively. The second injection must be administered at least one month after the first injection, and the third injection at least three months after the second injection. The whole vaccination process must be completed within a year.
Designated Centre Location:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Wan Chai / Quarry Bay / Causeway Bay / North Point / Stanley
Tsim Sha Tsui / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay
Shatin / Ma On Shan / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tsuen Wan / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
Tung Chung / Discovery Bay
People aged 15 or above