Recommended for women aged 50 or above. Include Liver Function Test, Blood Analysis, Screening for Colon and Breast Cancers, Chest X-Ray, Test of Cardiac Rhythm & Detection of Cardiac Strain, etc.
Detailed Medical History
- Blood Grouping & Rh Factor
- Complete Blood Picture
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Urea
Electrolyte Disturbance Screening
- Serum Na, Serum Cl, Serum K, Bicarbonate
- S.G.O.T. (AST), S.G.P.T. (ALT), Total Bilirubin
- Alkaline Phosphatase, Gamma GT, Total Protein, Globulin, Albumin
- Hepatitis A Antibody
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- Hepatitis C Antibody
- Free T4
- Uric Acid
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Calcium, Phosphorus
- Vitamin D
- Total Cholesterol, HDL - Cholesterol, Direct LDL - Cholesterol, Total Cholesterol/ HDL-Cholesterol Ratio, Triglycerides
- Ova & Parasite Exam
- Fecal Occult Blood - Faecal Immunochemical Test
- Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) (Nasopharyngeal)
- Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) (Liver)
- Pap smear
- HPV DNA Test (For women aged ≥30)
Lung Imaging Test
- Chest X-ray
Lung Function Test
Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Treadmill Test (Exercise ECG)
- Mammogram OR Ultrasound of Breasts
- Dexa Scan (Spine & Hip)
Ultrasound of Whole Abdomen
Follow-up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•If the customer is not suitable for Treadmill Test (Exercise ECG), doctor may consider other test as an alternative where appropriate.
• Physical check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
• Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.