After the age of 45, the secretion of hormones in women naturally declines, which causes irregularities in their menstruation cycle. This condition can last for 10 years before actual menopause. Precursors will even appear in
the months and years before the start of menopause. This period is called perimenopause. Women in this period may experience huge pressures in their physical and psychological health. There may also be symptoms like flushing,
vaginal dryness, emotional instability, and even osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
Detailed Medical History
- Total Cholesterol, HDL - Cholesterol, Direct LDL - Cholesterol, Total Cholesterol/ HDL-Cholesterol Ratio, Triglycerides
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Total Estrogen
- TSH, Free T4
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D
- DEXA Scan (Spine & Hip)
Follow Up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
- The check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- Physical check-up plan is applicable to women aged 18 or above only.
- Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.