Cardiovascular diseases refer to all diseases of heart or blood vessels. As cardiovascular functions decline during aging, together with various high-risk health issues, further hardening and blockage of blood vessels may take place and even causing acute symptoms such as myocardial infarction and stroke. Other types of cardiovascular diseases include coronary heart disease, hypertension, rheumatic valvular disease, cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, etc. Exercise ECG and arterial ultrasound can examine the structure, functions and condition of blood vessels in details, thereby enabling a more comprehensive risk analysis of cardiovascular symptoms. They can also specifically identify cardiovascular diseases and assess its risk in an effective way.
Detailed Medical History
- Total Cholesterol, HDL-Cholesterol, Direct LDL-Cholesterol, Total Cholesterol/ HDL-Cholesterol Ratio, Triglycerids
Cardiovascular Risk Factor
- Homocysteine, C-Reactive Protein, High sensitivity
Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Treadmill Test (Exercise ECG)
- Ultrasound of Carotid Intima Media Thickness
Lung Imaging Test
- Chest X-ray
Follow-up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
• Physical check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
• Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.