As it is inevitable that the body functions will decline with age, elderly people should undergo regular physical examinations in order to understand their health condition. Such a practice does not only help strengthen the elderly's health awareness, but also serve to remind them on the needs to adjust their daily living habits and practice healthy living. And most importantly, the elderly people can prevent the occurrence of serious diseases by seeking appropriate treatment at an early stage. Apart from covering the health of the heart, lungs, liver, and kidneys, our general examinations also assess most common senile diseases, including hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, hyperglycaemia, diabetes, gout, fatty liver and cirrhosis. Monitoring of the body helps maintain the quality of life among elderly and boost their vitality.
Detailed Medical History
- Complete Blood Picture
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Total Cholesterol, HDL-Cholesterol, Direct LDL-Cholesterol, Total Cholesterol/ HDL-Cholesterol Ratio, Triglycerids
- Urine Routine
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Urea
- S.G.O.T (AST) , S.G.P.T (ALT) , Total Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphatase , Gamma GT , Total Protein, Globulin, Albumin
- Uric Acid
Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
Lung Imaging Test
- Chest X-ray
- Vitamin D
- Dexa Scan (Spine & Hip)
Follow-up Consultation for Report Review
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Hong Kong Island:
Central / Admiralty / Sheung Wan / Taikoo Place / Causeway Bay / North Point
Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mongkok / Kowloon Bay / Kwun Tong
New Territories & Outlying Islands:
Shatin / Tseung Kwan O / Tsing Yi / Tung Chung / Discovery Bay / Tuen Mun / Yuen Long
• Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call physical check-up hotline at 8102 8068 for booking.
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
• Physical check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
• Physical check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.