Our spine is the main supporter of the body. Children and adolescents are in their important stages of bone development. Correct posture not only gives a smart appearance but also helps prevent injury and illness of the back.
Conducted by: Registered Physiotherapist
Suitable for: Children aged 5 – 12 (must be accompanied by a parent)
Spinal Assessment includes the following:
- Spinal Range of Motion Screening – Physiotherapist assesses spinal movements of client to evaluate spinal flexibility including hypermobility and hypomobility of spinal joints
- Spinal Palpation - Physiotherapist assesses and evaluates of any common spinal
problems in children, such as muscle imbalances, structural changes or scoliosis of the spine
- Corrective Exercise Prescription - Physiotherapist prescribes postural correction home
Exercises to the client as needed. Parents can practice with their children at home so as to improve the health of spine and establish a good posture
This treatment can be used at below Quality HealthCare Physiotherapy Centres: (Please contact redemption hotline 2975 2399 in advance for appointment)
- This product can only be used at designated Quality HealthCare Physiotherapy Centres (Central-V. Heun Building, Quarry Bay-Chinachem Exchange Square and Mongkok-Fee Tat Commercial Centre), please contact redemption hotline 2975 2399 in advance for appointment.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day to redeem the service.
- This product is applicable to children aged 5 – 12 (must be accompanied by a parent).
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.