Active immunisation of individuals against premalignant lesions & cancers affecting the cervix, vulva, vagina & anus caused by vaccine HPV types; genital warts (Condyloma acuminata) caused by specific HPV types.
Individuals ≥15 years old:
3-dose schedule (0, 2, 6 months); the 2nd dose should be administered at least one month after the 1st dose and the 3rd dose should be administer at least 3 months after the 2nd dose. All three doses should be given within a 1-year period.
Designated Centre Location:
Quality HealthCare Medical Centre (Kwun Tong-Millennium City 5)
Unit 2502-03A, 25th Floor, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to people aged 15 or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 3 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be only applicable and used in Quality HealthCare Medical Centre (Kwun Tong-Millennium City 5) and valid by Sep 2019 only.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.