Active immunisation of individuals against premalignant lesions & cancers affecting the cervix, vulva, vagina & anus caused by vaccine HPV types; genital warts (Condyloma acuminata) caused by specific HPV types.
Individuals ≥15 years old:
3-dose schedule (0, 2, 6 months); the 2nd dose should be administered at least one month after the 1st dose and the 3rd dose should be administer at least 3 months after the 2nd dose. All three doses should be given within a 1-year period.
Designated Centre Location:
Quality HealthCare Medical Centre (Shatin-New Town Tower)
Room 905-907, 9/F, New Town Tower, 10-18 Pak Hok Ting Street, Shatin, New Territories
- Doctor's consultation is included prior to the 1st dose of vaccine. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The product is applicable to people aged 15 or above.
- Quality HealthCare will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment for appointment arrangement.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- The redemption will be only applicable and used in Quality HealthCare Medical Centre (Shatin-New Town Tower) and valid by Nov 2019 only.
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited shall be final.