RT-PCR COVID-19 Test and Doctor Video Consultation Service
- Suitable for everyone, including asymptomatic individuals, employees of the service and catering industries, medical staff or their family members, etc.
- Test results available in one to two working days (from the time the sample is received).
- The use of doctor’s video consultation saves the clients from having to visit the clinics in person.
- Issues doctor's report.
- The reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction diagnostic test is a highly sensitive and accurate test that uses a technique known as RT-PCR in finding viral RNA. The deep throat saliva test is the most accurate test besides the nasopharyngeal swabs and throat swab tests. With an analytical accuracy of 99.9% and based on validated studies by the National Health Commission and the US FDA, the results will indicate whether a client is positive or negative for COVID-19.
- Doctors’ video consultation
- RT-PCR test
- Deep throat saliva collection kit
- Report on SARS-CoV-2 virus test results
- Report issued by doctors
- After adding the product into the shopping cart, you are required to fill in the shipping address for sample collection courier service. Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the customer's email. Quality HealthCare Medical will call the customers during office hours within 2 working days for the date and time of the video consultation. Customers can also call the hotline at 8102 8068 for appointments.
- Doctors will assess the clients via the online platform. Clinic staff will arrange the sample collection kits for the clients by courier and also book the date and time for sample return through the courier pick-up service.
- Clients can collect samples of deep throat saliva in the morning and send the samples back to the laboratories on the same day for testing (please avoid eating/drinking and do not brush your teeth before testing).
- Put the sample bag back into the collection kit and send the same-day samples back via the reserved courier service.
- Clinic staff will contact clients regarding the test results in about 24 hours. Laboratory reports and doctor’s reports will be sent to designated addresses afterwards.
- If the test result meets the reporting criteria, Quality HealthCare Medical will report the relevant case to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) in accordance with the government guidelines and refer the client to the designated hospital under the Hospital Authority for further clinical treatment.
Suitable for everyone