COVID-19 RT-PCR Test (Express Same Day Report)
- Suitable for asymptomatic individuals, including those who need 24 hours test results for cross border*.
- Employ Hong Kong Department of Health designated laboratories
- Electronic report will be available on the same day (from the time the sample is submitted).
- Doctor consultation to assess infection risk.
*For details of cross border requirement, please contact Hong Kong Immigrant Department directly.
- Doctors’ consultation
- RT-PCR test
- Deep throat saliva sample collection bottle
- COVID-19 RT-PCR report
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the customer's email.
- Customer can directly attend designated Quality HealthCare Medical Centers for consultation and take the sample collection bottle after doctor consultation.
- Collects deep throat saliva sample at home in the morning (please avoid eating/drinking and do not brush your teeth before testing). Return the sample to the designated clinic before 9:30 am on the day of collection.
- Electronic test result report will send via email before 7pm on the same day (client can print out themselves).
- If the test result meets the reporting criteria, Quality HealthCare will report the relevant case to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) in accordance with government guidelines and refer the client to the designated hospital under the Hospital Authority for further clinical treatment.
Designated Quality HealthCare Medical Centres for consultation and sample collection points
Unit 1605-09, 16/F, Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road
8/F, Wai Fung Plaza, 664 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
Room 608-613, Hong Kong Pacific Center, 28 Hankow Road
G/F, Block I, Telford Gardens
Shop 308D, Level 3, Maritime Square, 33 Tsing King Road
Download Quality HealthCare Mobile App to Get e-Ticket Now