- Suitable for asymptomatic individuals, including employees of the service and catering industries, medical staff or their family members, etc.
- Electronic report will be available in one to two working days(from the time the sample is received).
- Doctor consultation to assess infection risk.
- Doctors’ consultation
- RT-PCR test
- Deep throat saliva sample collection bottle
- COVID-19 RT-PCR report
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the customer's email.
- Customer can directly attend designated Quality HealthCare Medical Centers for consultation and take the sample collection bottle after doctor consultation.
- Collects deep throat saliva sample at home in the morning (please avoid eating/drinking and do not brush your teeth before testing). Return the sample to the designated clinic on the day of collection before 11 a.m.
- Should the sample collection service is needed, an extra of HK$150 is applied for the courier service.
- Electronic test result report will send via email in about 1 to 2 days.
- If the test result meets the reporting criteria, Quality HealthCare will report the relevant case to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) in accordance with government guidelines and refer the client to the designated hospital under the Hospital Authority for further clinical treatment.
Click here for more information of 37 Quality HealthCare Medical Centres for consultation and 13 sample collection points.
Download Quality HealthCare Mobile App to Get e-Ticket Now!