- Suitable for asymptomatic individuals, including employees of the service and catering industries, medical staff or their family members, etc.
- Electronic report will be available within two working days (counting from the sample received).
- Doctor consultation to assess infection risk.
- Doctors’ consultation
- RT-PCR test
- Deep throat saliva sample collection bottle
- COVID-19 RT-PCR report
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the customer's email.
- Customer can directly attend designated Quality HealthCare Medical Centers for consultation and take the sample collection bottle after doctor consultation.
- Collects deep throat saliva sample at home in the morning (please avoid eating/drinking and do not brush your teeth before testing). Return the sample to the designated clinic on the day of collection before 11 a.m.
- Electronic test result report will send via email within 2 working days (counting from the sample received).
- If the test result meets the reporting criteria, Quality HealthCare will report the relevant case to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) in accordance with government guidelines and refer the client to the designated hospital under the Hospital Authority for further clinical treatment.
Click here for more information of 32 Quality HealthCare Medical Centres for consultation.
Download Quality HealthCare Mobile App to Get e-Ticket Now!