Psychological Consultation (45 mins)
- Counselling enables our clients to better cope with life’s difficulties by providing educational support to address different issues. Our Counsellors help deal with problems in a strategic way through social, personal, career and emotional development whilst advising on ways to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
- Psychotherapy is a form of treatment where a psychologist establishes a relationship with an individual to address and modify self-defeating patterns of behaviour and promote positive personality growth and development. Most people come to therapy because approaches which have served them in the past are no longer working.
Causes of mental health issues usually are related to interpersonal relations, family & baby care, alcoholism & drugs, spending & gambling, work pressure, death of pets and chronic insomnia etc. And the common symptoms are:
- Tendency of depression, irritation or anxiety
- Low moods and lack of motivation
- Tiredness and decreased concentration
- Poor self-image and lack of confidence
- Negative views of the future
- Thoughts of self-harm or suicide
- Frequent loss or low quality of sleep
- Excessive eating or loss of appetite
Understanding the sensitive nature and personal topics that are discussed during counselling, we ensure that strict confidentiality is upheld and maintained. A trusting and supportive environment is developed so clients can feel safe and relaxed to share their concerns.
Designated Quality HealthCare Centre (prior appointment by customer after purchase is required):
Quality HealthCare Holistic Health Centre (Central-V. Heun Building)
4/F., V. Heun Building, No. 138 Queen's Road Central, Central, HK
Tel. No: 2523 9046
People aged 18 or above