Acupuncture Package (15 sessions) - Hong Kong Island
What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a very ancient form of healing that could be used in the treatment of many diseases and disorders. According to the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture is the use of tiny needles to puncture the skin. By stimulating specific acupuncture points on the skin, acupuncture can reduce pain, relieve body disorders and treat ailments.
Pain results from stagnation:
- Something hindering or obstructing the smooth flow of energy and blood in the acupuncture channels can cause pain.
Pain results from insufficiency of vital energy and blood:
- Poor organ functions, malnutrition and lack of sleep reduce the energy and blood inside the body which may result in pain.
Some acupuncture indications:
Muscle and bone pain:
- Shoulder and neck pain, lower back pain, back pain, joint pain, tennis elbow, sciatica, stiff neck
Pain related to internal conditions:
- Menstrual pain, stomach-ache, abdominal pain, headache, migraine
- After consultation, registered Chinese Medicine practitioners will choose specific acupuncture points according to the patient's condition and diagnosis.
- Excitation of the vital energy inside meridians by acupuncture needle will cause intense needling sensations such as soreness, distension, heaviness and numbness during acupuncture stimulation.
- Each acupuncture session usually lasts for about 30 minutes, including the time of consultation and treatment.
- After the treatment, the symptoms can be relieved.
- Sterile, single-use needles are used to ensure hygiene and safety.
This treatment can be used at below Quality Healthcare Chinese Medicine Centres (prior appointment by customer after purchase is required):
Unit 2, 2/F, Hoi Kiu Commercial Building, 158 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: 2975 2333
Unit 1605-09, 16/F, Admiralty Centre Tower 1, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
Tel: 2861 0333
Suite 304, Oxford House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2250 5600