Features of “Ginseng” Tianjiu Treatment
Ginseng Patches - With the use of specially formulated patches that contain high-quality Korean ginseng and fresh ginger juice, Tianjiu helps reinforce the vital energy and improve the blood circulation, in order to boost the immune system and body resistance against illnesses in the coming cold season.
Professional Treatment - Administered by experienced registered Chinese medicine practitioners (CMP), the treatment is carried out on designated acupuncture points based on the CMP’s diagnosis regarding the physical characteristics and symptoms of the patients.
Top quality - For maximal treatment effects and extra safety, best-quality ingredients are used to prepare the uniquely formulated ginseng patches. Scrupulous hygiene practices are emphasized in order to establish a safe and reassuring treatment environment.
Tianjiu is particularly suitable for people who have allergic rhinitis, airway/tracheal sensitivity, menstrual discomfort, susceptibility to cold, chronic abdominal discomfort and chronic low back pain.
- 1st Treatment：21 to 26 July 2021
- 2nd Treatment：31 July to 5 August 2021
- 3rd Treatment：10 to 14 August 2021
All therapy must be completed in the same centre within the specified time slot: 9:30am-11:30am; 3:00pm-5:00pm
- A consultation before Tianjiu treatment commences would be carried out by Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner to exclude any contraindication of the treatment.
- Booster treatment in addition to the three sessions of treatment can be done to achieve more persistent preventive and/or therapeutic effects.
Do you know?
- Tianjiu is suitable for all ages above 6 years old. However, it is not recommended for pregnant women and people with skin allergy, severe cardiopulmonary insufficiency or diabetes.
- Avoid having fatty, fried and spicy foods, cold drinks, goose, prawn and crab after applying tianjiu patches.
This treatment can be used at below Quality Healthcare Chinese Medicine Centres (prior appointment by customer after purchase is required):
Hong Kong Island
Unit 2, 2/F, Hoi Kiu Commercial Building, 158 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: 2975 2333
Room 520-523, 5/F, Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 2160 5511
Unit 1605-09, 16/F, Admiralty Centre Tower 1, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
Tel: 2861 0333
Suite 304, Oxford House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2250 5600
G/F, Tak Fung Building, 85 Lai Chi Kok Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Tel: 2380 3313
8/F, Wai Fung Plaza, 664 Nathan Rd, Mongkok, Kowloon
Tel: 2392 7388
Tsim Sha Tsui
Room 608-613, 6/F, HK Pacific Centre, 28 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Tel: 2312 0192
Kowloon Bay (Telford Gardens)
Blk I, G/F, Telford Gardens, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Tel: 2148 7666
Kowloon Bay (Exchange Tower)
Shop No. 41 & 43A, 1/F, Exchange Tower, 33 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Tel: 2659 8661
Rm 1005-1006, 10/F, New Town Tower, 10-18 Pak Hok Ting Street, Shatin, New Territories
Tel: 2699 6100
Shop Unit 308D, Level 3, Maritime Square 1, 33 Tsing King Road, Tsing Yi, New Territories
Tel: 2434 1233
Tseung Kwan O (PopWalk 2)
Shop No. G18, Pop Walk 2, No. 19 Tong Yin Street, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories
Tel: 2367 3878