HPV Vaccine (9-in-1) (2 doses) (suitable for aged 9-14)
- The vaccine is suitable for males and females aged 9-14. Receiving the vaccine early will protect you in advance from HPV.
- Prevents HPV 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58
- Prevents cancer and diseases caused by HPV, including
- Women: Cervical, anal, vaginal and vulvar cancer; cervical, vaginal and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN, VAIN and CIN); and genital warts.
- Men: Genital warts and anal cancer.
- The vaccine provides lasting immunity. Generally, no boosters are required.
Injection into the muscle of an upper arm
- Males and females aged 9-14: two injections in month 0 and month 5-13 respectively.
*A third injection will be required if the second injection is administered within five months of the first injection.
Designated Centre Location:
Hong Kong Island:
Central (Crawford House) / Admiralty (Admiralty Centre) / Wan Chai (C.L.I. Building) / Taikoo (Taikoo Place) / Causeway Bay (World Trade Centre) / North Point (North Point Asia Pacific Centre)／Stanley (Stanley Plaza)
Tsim Sha Tsui (HK Pacific Centre, MTR Kowloon Station) / Mongkok (Wai Fung Plaza) / Kowloon Bay (Telford Garden, Exchange Tower) / Kwun Tong (APM, Millennium City 5)
Shatin (New Town Tower, MTR Shatin Wai Station) / Ma On Shan (Ma On Shan Plaza) / Tseung Kwan O (Pop Walk 2, Metro City Plaza) / Tsing Yi (MTR Tsing Yi Station, Maritime Square) / Tuen Mun (Tuen Mun Parklane Square)
Tung Chung (Tung Chung Crescent) / Discovery Bay (Discovery Bay Plaza)
people aged 9-14