HPV Vaccine (9-in-1) (3 doses) (suitable for aged 15 or above)
- The vaccine is suitable for men and women aged 15 or above, which provides you and your family with greater protection.
- Prevents HPV 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58
- Prevents cancer and diseases caused by HPV, including
- Women: Cervical, anal, vaginal and vulvar cancer; cervical, vaginal and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN, VAIN and CIN); and genital warts.
- Men: Genital warts and anal cancer.
- The vaccine provides lasting immunity. Generally, no boosters are required.
Injection into the muscle of an upper arm
- Men and women aged 15 or above: three injections in month 0, 2 and 6 respectively. The second injection must be administered at least one month after the first injection, and the third injection at least three months after the second injection. The whole vaccination process must be completed within a year.
Designated Centre Location:
Hong Kong Island:
Central (Crawford House) / Admiralty (Admiralty Centre) / Taikoo (Taikoo Place) / Causeway Bay (World Trade Centre) / North Point (North Point Asia Pacific Centre)／Stanley (Stanley Plaza)
Tsim Sha Tsui (HK Pacific Centre, MTR Kowloon Station) / Mongkok (Wai Fung Plaza) / Kowloon Bay (Telford Garden, Exchange Tower) / Kwun Tong (APM, Millennium City 5)
Shatin (New Town Tower, MTR Shatin Wai Station) / Ma On Shan (Ma On Shan Plaza) / Tseung Kwan O (Pop Walk 2, Metro City Plaza) / Tsing Yi (MTR Tsing Yi Station, Maritime Square) / Tsuen Wan (Fortune Mansion, Tsuen Wan Centre) / Tuen Mun (Tuen Mun Parklane Square)
Tung Chung (Tung Chung Crescent) / Discovery Bay (Discovery Bay Plaza)
people aged 15 or above