United States Immigrant Visa Medical Examination (Aged under 15)
**Note: This Visa Medical Examination is not applicable for United Stated Student Medical Examination
- Physical exam & documentation
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centre:
Mongkok - Wai Fung Plaza
8/F, Wai Fung Plaza, 664 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
*Applicant must be accompanied by Parent(s) and bring along below documents:
- HKID (Original)
- Passport (Original & Copy)
- Consulate letter (Original & Copy)
- Immunization Record (Original & Copy)
- Five recent passport-size photographs with white background
- HK & USA Address and Email address (Copy)
- Birth Certificate (Original & Copy)
- Old chest x-ray film and report (If applicable)
- Tuberculosis treatment report (If applicable)
- Prescription eyeglasses / hearing aids (If applicable)
- Names & doses of all long term medicine taken (If applicable)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record (Copy)
If applicant has not been vaccinated before the examination, please submit the COVID-19 Vaccination Record (Copy) to the clinic after receiving at least one dose of vaccination.
Above information are for reference only and subject to related consulate latest announcement.
For more information about the services, please click here to refer to the FAQs of Visa Medical Examination Services.
People aged under 15