Australia Temporary Visa (Aged below 5)
- 501 Medical Examination
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Mongkok - Wai Fung Plaza
8/F, Wai Fung Plaza, 664 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
*Applicant must be accompanied by Parent(s) and bring along below documents:
- E-Medical Letter with HAP ID (No. 501) (Original)
- HKID (Original & Copy)
- Passport (Original & Copy)
- Birth Certificate (Original & Copy)
- Parent or Legal guardian HKID (Original & Copy)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record (Copy) (If applicable)
Above information are for reference only and subject to related consulate latest announcement.
For more information about the services, please click here to refer to the FAQs of Visa Medical Examination Services.
Children aged below 5 (on the date of physical examination)