Australia Temporary Visa (Aged 11 or above)/ Permanent or Provisional Visa (Aged 11 to 14)/ Student Visa
- 501 Medical Examination
- 502 Chest X-Ray Examination
Designated Quality HealthCare Physical Check-up Centres:
Mongkok - Wai Fung Plaza
8/F, Wai Fung Plaza, 664 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
*Applicant aged below 18 must be accompanied by Parent(s).
*Applicant must bring along below documents:
- E-Medical Letter wth HAP id (No. 501 & 502) (Original)
- HKID (Original & Copy)
- Passport (Original & Copy)
- Birth Certificate (Original & Copy)
- Parent or Legal guardian HKID (Original & Copy) (Applicable for Applicant aged below 18)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record (Copy) (If applicable)
Above information are for reference only and subject to related consulate latest announcement.
For more information about the services, please click here to refer to the FAQs of Visa Medical Examination Services.