LOVINI Vitamin C Liposomes (60 Capsules) (Delivery Product)
- Supports immune system and nervous system
- Increases Iron Absorption and haemoglobin production, reducing the risk of Iron deficiency anaemia
- Enhances Collagen biosynthesis and improves skin elasticity
- Promotes wound healing
- Strong antioxidant function to protect cells from oxidative damage
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Liposomal Proprietary Blend: Palmitic-Oleic Acid Phospholipids from Non-GMO Identity Protected Sunflower, HPMC (Vegetarian Capsule).
Country of Origin
Made in the Netherlands
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease
- Shade CW. Liposomes as Advanced Delivery Systems for Nutraceuticals. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2016;15(1):33-36.
- Marina Marsanasco, Andrés L. Márquez, Jorge R. Wagner, Silvia del V. Alonso, Nadia S. Chiaramoni. Liposomes as vehicles for vitamins E and C: An alternative to fortify orange juice and offer vitamin C protection after
heat treatment. Food Research International. 2011;44(9):3039-3046. doi:10.1016/j.foodres.2011.07.025
- Rivas CI, Zúñiga FA, Salas-Burgos A, Mardones L, Ormazabal V, Vera JC. Vitamin C transporters. J Physiol Biochem.2008;64(4):357-375. doi:10.1007/BF03174092
- Davis JL, Paris HL, Beals JW, et al. Liposomal-encapsulated Ascorbic Acid: Influence on Vitamin C Bioavailability and Capacity to Protect Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. Nutr
Metab Insights. 2016;9:25-30. Published 2016 Jun 20. doi:10.4137/NMI.S39764
- Carr, A. C., & Frei, B. (1999). Toward a new recommended dietary allowance for vitamin C based on antioxidant and health effects in humans. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 69(6), 1086–1107. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/69.6.1086
- MD JD Thomas E Levy. Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins, 3rd Edition. Medfox Publishing. ISBN-10 09779520291 Jayawardena et al, Impact of the vitamin D deficiency on COVID-19 infection and mortality in Asian countries. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews
- LIU ET AL.,RESEARCH PROGRESS ON LIPOSOMES: APPLICATION IN FOOD, DIGESTION BEHAVIOR AND ABSORPTION MECHANISM. TRENDS IN FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY. VOLUME 104, OCTOBER 2020, PAGES 177-189
- Gopi. S, et al (2020): Evaluation and Clinical comparison studies on Liposomal and Non-liposomal Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and their enhanced bioavailability. Journal of Liposome Research. ISSN: 0898-2104 (Print).
- Hambridge, M.K. Micronutrient bioavailability: Dietary reference intakes and a future perspective. Am J Clin Nutr 2010;91 (suppl):1430S-2S. American Society of Nutrition.
- Carr.A.C et al. Multi-level immune support by Vitamin C and D during the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic. Nutrients 2022. 14,689. https://doi.org/10.3390/nul4030689
- Hashemi.M. et al (2017).. Layer-by-layer assembly of graphene oxide on thermosensitive liposomes for photo-chemotherapy. Acta Biomater. (2017)
- National Institute of Health
Note: This product is a consumable product or personal hygiene product. Terms and conditions apply for product return.
Directions: Take one capsule daily with water preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional